Flickr still exists! You'll find me uploading photos at least a couple times a day. The place seems just as vibrant and engaging as it ever did.
Flickr groups is where the site still shines. Here are a few of my daily must visits. Clearly I still have much to learn, these folks are amazing.
• Catchy Colors. As the name implies, these are the photos that pop with color. Saturation heavy and quite wonderful.
• Vanishing Points. Think Piers reaching out to sea, straight roads in the desert stretching for miles. I could look at these all day.
• Sunset Light. Truly the best time of the day.
• The Skies Above. Sunsets, and sky, and clouds. Oh my.
• Less Is More. Minimalism at its finest.
• Black And White. Because I've never met a black and white photo I didn't like.